Think you ready to start off-page SEO? Think againWe see a lot of people jump into off-page SEO without doing proper on-page SEO. At the end, they usually don’t get the results that they expected. One thing that everyone should understand is that with proper on-site SEO it’ll take less time to rank the site on the first page. Before you jump into off-page SEO make sure to check the following:
- Is your website indexed by Google?
- Do you have proper 301 redirects from non-www. to www. version of your website or vise versa?
- Did you make sure your title tags and meta descriptions optimized properly?
- Do you have “search engine friendly” urls?
- Is your content properly optimized?
- Do all of your images contain alt and title tags?
- Does your website contain any broken links or endless redirects?
- Did you create sitemaps for your website and if so are they in proper format?
- Does your website has high OBL (out bound links) rate?