Terms and Conditions
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Orders are processed typically in one working day. Once the order is processed you can not apply for a refund or make any changes to the order. You can view your order status by logging in to your customer panel.
Order Cancellation, Changes & Refunds In order to receive full refund you must cancel your order within first 48 hours from the time the order was placed by contacting our support team via e-mail (support at marketing1on1.com). Once 48 hours are passed the refund option will not be available. If you wish to make changes to your order you must contact our support within 48 hours. Once 48 hours are passed you won’t be able to make any changes to the order.Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO & Link building services:
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- Marketing1on1 has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites, links and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Marketing1on1. does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
- Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than “x” amount of time. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.” Marketing1on1 assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google penalties.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO.
- Due to constant changes in Search Engines algorithms and policies Marketing1on1 does not assume liability for the links pointing from or to clients website, ranking, traffic or indexing issues.
- Marketing1on1 is not responsible for any damage you create with buying links. You are responsible for your link profile.
- Marketing1on1 will not be held responsible should your website receive any penalties, ranking drops or any other issues due to any link building techniques, backlinks or SEO.
- Marketing1on1 is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
- Marketing1on1 is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized).